Only The Lux Group Products that have been purchased through The Lux Group Channels including through the Customer Relations Service and that comply with the following Return Rules may be returned to The Lux Group and are eligible for a refund:
- Notify the Customer Relations Service that you wish to return your Lux Group Product and receive a refund. You will be asked to provide a picture of the returned Lux Group Product and provide proof of purchase.
- The Customer Relations Service will verify your purchase and whether the notification of the return is eligible. The Customer Relations Service will also verify the condition of The Lux Group Product.
- Only The Lux Group Products that are unused, undamaged, unaltered, in untarnished condition and that have not been worn may be returned. You must return The Lux Group Product (including any accessories included in the price of The Lux Group Product such as metal bracelets, gifts, tags, warranty cards, The Lux Group Product manual, the certificate (not required for the e-Warranty card), and any document provided with purchase) in its original box and packaging. Watch bracelets that have been adjusted at the Customer’s request must be returned with the exact same number of links as in the original delivery package.
- We reserve the right to refuse your return if any of these conditions are not met or the accessories included with your Lux Group Product are not returned in full.
- You should not remove the original protective film and yellow log tag before trying on The Lux Group Product, as this may affect the return. If you buy a leather/rubber strap, please do not wear it or insert the watch pin into the hole of the strap until you are sure that you like it, because you cannot return it after wearing the leather/rubber strap.
- You will be given an option to choose an address and a pickup date where our Logistics Service Provider will collect The Lux Group Products at the time and designated location and will bring along the return label. Customer Relations Service will provide you with the tracking number.
- You must follow The Lux Group’s return instructions. You must seal the delivery package carefully with additional adhesive tape if necessary and label the package with the return label generated and sent via email by the Customer Relations Service.
- The Customer Relations Service will organize a pick-up of The Lux Group Product being returned from your address through The Lux Group’s Logistics Provider. Provided you use the return label provided by The Lux Group and our Logistics Provider, The Lux Group will pay the cost of the return of The Lux Group Product to The Lux Group and shall insure it during transit. Otherwise, The Lux Group is under no obligation to maintain insurance and the shipment of any of The Lux Group Product will be at the sole risk and responsibility of the Customer.
- When The Lux Group receives the returned Lux Group Product at its return center it will confirm receipt via email to you. The Lux Group will perform a quality control to verify that the returned Lux Group Product satisfies the conditions of the Return Rules. If the returned The Lux Group Products does not meet The Lux Group’s quality control standards or the Return Rules, The Lux Group may refuse the return, and in such a case The Lux Group Product will be sent back to you at your original shipment address.
- Alternatively, The Lux Group reserves the right to deduct from any refund an amount to reflect the reduction in value of The Lux Group Product resulting from damage caused by you or excessive handling by you beyond what is necessary to establish that you were provided with the correct The Lux Group Product and that it functions correctly. The Lux Group will pay the cost of shipping The Lux Group Product back to you and will insure it during transit. If the returned Lux Group Product satisfies the quality control and Return Rules, The Lux Group will proceed with the applicable refund to your original payment method. The Lux Group shall keep you informed or progress by email.
- You must keep a proof of return shipment to The Lux Group and The Lux Group accepts no liability in the event that such proof cannot be produced. Refunds are eligible only for The Lux Group Products returned to The Lux Group’s returns center. received by The Lux Group Customer Service at the address specified.
- Only the original purchasing Customer is entitled to receive a refund. In no event will a gift recipient be eligible to receive a refund. The Lux Group will use reasonable efforts to credit the refund to the Customer’s payment method, no later than fourteen (14) days after receipt of the returned item by The Lux Group’s returns center.
- The Lux Group Products that are customized or engraved or watch straps that have been cut or adjusted to fit your wrist is not eligible for return for any reason.